Last night we put up our Christmas tree. Kaylin had a lot more fun than I even thought she would. She was so cute hanging the ornaments and SO careful and seriously contemplated where each ornament should be hung. She ended up hanging most of the ornaments on the tree and when she couldn't reach where she wanted the ornament hung she would stand on her tip toes and say "up high." Matt and I had so much fun watching and helping her.
Shane also enjoyed himself. He sat watching Kaylin, which makes him happy anyway, the lights and ornaments just an added bonus. He played with one of the soft ornaments Grandma Jane had made when Matt, Kate and Bill were small.
here Kaylin is hanging the ornament she received from Grandma Jane and Papa Bud for St. Nick.


Here Kaylin is helping Shane with the ornament he received from Grandma and Papa. 


2 comments:
The tree looks great and the kids are growing too fast.It is hard to believe you will not be here for the holiday, but I am so excited to hear about all you adventures.I am anxious to see some of their customs and decorations.We miss you sending lots of hugs and kisses, love you all.
Mana
Kaylin, you did such a wonderful job decorating the Christmas tree! And Shane I'm sure was talking and singing (in his own way) up a storm...Such a neat way to make these memories...We are so proud of you Matt & Sarah...the great opportunities you are giving your selves and the grandkids.
Love always and many hugs & kisses to all.
Mom & Grandma (Mana)
Post a Comment