Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve, Day and Ajax Game

I just figured out how to post a slide show with in a post so some of these are duplicates of the previous Christmas posting. These pics are from Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the Ajax game we went to today. I will post more about that later.



2 comments:

jules

Great pics of xmas morning...and I love the bike - looks like the kids love it! Kaylin looks like Suri Holmes/Cruise in that coat - I love it! I'm sure you're glad you got your popcorn too, huh? :-) Your mom told me all about it! It also looks like Kaylin LOVES her new bike - she's too cute on it - esp when Shane is "chasing" her... :-) Glad to hear you had a good xmas!
Oh, and thanks for the booties :-) They are WAY TOO CUTE! Even brought a smile to Pete's face! :-)
With Love, From Minnesota!

Debbie

I love the Christmas morning video...Kaylin is so excited! Looks like Santa was good to you all this year. Sean and I just can't wait to visit you and guess what???Santa left some more gifts with us for you too! 18 more days and counting...and then we can give hugs & kisses in person!
You'll have to tell us about your adventure day trip to Rotterdam that you going on today. Have fun!
Love,
Mom & Grandma (Mana)