Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you all had a fun and safe night. Ours was very low key and I barely made it to the New Year, but was re energized right at midnight when a crazy amount of fireworks were going off. I have never seen anything like it...4th of July times 2. They were going off in every direction for 2 hours, yes 2 hours. There were a few moments I was afraid the building would catch fire and the houses here don't have smoke detectors.
This picture is the next morning at the corner outside of our house. It was like this all over.
This video isn't the best to actually see the fire works and doens't really do it justice, but you can get an idea...

2 comments:
How cool is that!!!! Thanks for taking that video. I would loved to have been there for all those fireworks! I heard that New Years Eve is celebrated big by you.
Love,
Mom W.
This is funny, because last year we were in Naples for New Years. The fireworks were absolutely INSANE. We watched from the sea front, and we thought we would be blown up walking home. People were shooting off fireworks (professional fireworks ahh!) at cars and other apartment buildings. They had these huge box fireworks that they put in the middle of the street. It was great! I hope you are having fun with your visiting family! Take care and have fun in Cancun!
Sam
Post a Comment