Saturday, January 24, 2009

One more thing...

So my sister thinks I am crazy...but I have to tell you all my thoughts about this- So there are seagulls here just like in America. They have the same coloring, same size and eat anything they can get their grubby little beaks on- the one difference I THINK is their squawking. I personally think that our lovely little seagulls squawk in America is ear piercing to the point of almost driving you insane. Here they have a lower decibel squawk that really is not annoying at all- sure they are still swarming around looking for food BUT their screeching is much more tollerable here than back in the states, which makes them not so annoying! Hmm... who would have thought seagulls not being annoying?!?...Just thought that was a funny little tid bit.  OH and when I said my sister thinks I am crazy- She doesn't hear the difference...but I think she has gotten so used to these pleasant gulls that she forgets how awful ours are! HAHA


or I could just be crazy...wait-no that can't be it.

2 comments:

jules

HAHA! You're hilarious...I might have to side w/ Sar on this one..even w/o hearing them - a seagull is a seagull is a seagull..just as annoying as any other bird! :-)
Good job on the updates - I love to hear your adventures in Amsterdam...oohhh..good name for a movie! :-) Take care...hope you don't get too wet! :)

Anonymous

I seems like you are having a great time with Kaylin and Shane and are being able to get out and explore the city somewhat. Just make sure you have your umbrella open if you happen to be under a flock of those weird seagulls.(HA HA) When you get back we all should do lunch! Talk to you later
Denise