Hello everyone- Its Sean. Sarah and Matt have left for their trip to Cancun and have left my Mother and me in charge! SO I will be updating the blog here until they return in one week.



So far the trip has been awesome. Flying economy though was tough...I suggested to Mom that we move to 1st class...but was quickly shot down for that- it was only an extra $300 per person!? HAHA
Our first day here we spent time having a small Christmas gift exchange with Sarah, Matt and the kids. That was a lot of fun.
Our second day here, we did a little exploring. We went downtown to the Rijksmuseum which was awesome to see. Everything here is so unique. All of the buildings have so much character and life- very refreshing to see.
We also went and checked out where John Adams used to live while he had residency here in The Netherlands-
We have also gone out to dinner at a local corner restaurant which was delicious. We have also gone around our neighborhood area checking out where we will need to grocery shop and where else we would have to run errands. We are looking forward to taking the kids to as many parks as we can get to as well as just wander around the city. I will keep you updated!! I have to go for now...Nap time is over for Shane and Kaylin...haha

2 comments:
Hi Sean and Deb,
Look out Amsterdam!!! the Winters have arrived!!! It looks like you guy's are having alot of fun. I can't wait to see where you go next. Where are the pictures of you guys on the bikes? Well gotta go. See you later
Denise
Watch out world! Sean's off to a good start on blogging! Are you going to update us more than Sarah does? :-) hehe...sorry Sar! I hope Matt and Sarah have a good time in Cancun...and I hope you and your mom have a good time with the kids...we expect lots of pictures! :-)
Post a Comment