Today we went off to Beatrixpark park today. Kaylin was excited at bedtime last night about going to the park today! This morning, she talked about going to the park and asked who was going with her...As soon as she and Shane were in the stroller right outside of the house- she was sleeping. She slept for most of the time going to the park and once we got there and actually found some playground equipment for her to play on- it was all soaked from the rain! Scratch that idea. Instead we just walked around and took in the scenery. There was a lot of bird life which Kaylin really enjoyed. Shane slept from the second we left just to just about 15 min. before we got home. It was a nice outing. After the park we made it over to the market. That was pretty fun- Kaylin helped pick out food that she thought we needed and was very helpful holding the bag while we packed up the groceries. Again...Shane slept. HAHA Once we got home, we made lunch and just hung out. Its been a fun day!
Below is an area of the park that I thought would look really neat during the spring/summer- so I took a picture of it in the winter so when I get back here in May I will go back and see if I was right or not! Then there are a couple pics of Mom and the kids.
Then in the park I saw some ducks I havent seen before- not saying that they arent in America- but just incase they aren't- I included pictures of them :) OH and then when we were exiting the park, that is the sky line that we saw- again- look at the buildings! there is one in the middle that has the widows "cut" out making a design in the building- it looks so cool in person!
And thats it for today- Time to start making dinner because the stove takes a while to warm up :( OH WELL!
0 comments:
Post a Comment