Monday, January 12, 2009

A future gardener?

So, I know I have not been very good at updating lately and I have quite a few things to post about and will do so later, but I have to show you this...


I was upstairs putting Shane down for a nap and this is what I came back to!

6 comments:

Debbie

She is quick isn't she? Sean & I are going to have to be on our toes, ha, ha. 4 more days....
Love always & lots of hugs & Kisses
Mom & Grandma (Mana)

jules

OMG! Too funny! Definitely a future gardener! :-) Haha! It's not, however, as messy as the time our dog went through all of our flower pots (about 10). There was dirt ground into the carpeting, travelling up the stairs - including on the walls! Thank god for hardwood floors! :-)

Tara

uh oh! A couple months ago, I was resting on the couch, must have dozed off for a bit, and Andrew and Noah got into the Nesquick Syrup. I woke up to what i called, a Chocolate tornado! It was everywhere, from the kitchen (all covered over the floor, tracking into the hall (carpet) and into the bathroom.. yikes.. I was not happy!

Dawn

That is to funny:):) She looked like she was sorry.

The Courtnage Family

he he he she is so darn cute!

Anonymous

Haha, that is awesome! (not for you though)