Monday, August 31, 2009

Heineken Experience

For those of you that don't know we are back in Amsterdam. About a week after Matt came to Wisconsin we found out that we wouldn't be going back to Tokyo. I am so happy we didn't have to do 2 more 12 hour flights, but at the same time we put a lot of sight seeing off so there is a lot we didn't see.

I am now about 2 months behind on the blog so I am going to start off with the Heineken Experience. Bud, Jane, Bill, Lauren and Matt went to take the tour on July 10. I stayed back at the house with the kids since we had been there before. The kids were able to nap here and I did a few things around the house.


The tour really is a great one. I recommend it to anyone coming to Amsterdam.






















A few of you may have received a video made by Bud and Jane and Bill and Lauren!





They went on a virtual ride and finished the tour with a few Heinekens.

0 comments: