Kaylin started school yesterday! She was so excited to go and did a wonderful job. She will be going again tomorrow and on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. After next week she will be going on Tuesdays and Fridays.
I think Shane wanted to go too. Look at his little face...
We are so happy for you Kaylin!! Papa and I are so glad you had a great time in school! We are so proud of you! You will have to tell us more about it when we talk you next. Little Shane does look lost :( Pretty soon it will his time too. I can't believe our little ones are getting so big.... Have fun, Love, hugs and many kisses, Papa & Mana Winters
hooray for school. I can't wait to hear more about her adventures. Any way you can get photos of her classroom? I would love to a see a european montessori school. What are you doing for her birthday- 3 is soooo old!!
I am so glad to hear that Kaylin enjoyed school. I too would be interested to see the classroom and hear some of what they do. What a great opportunity! Have fun, Kaylin!
Well, after talking more with her teachers, they don't follow all of the montessori guidelines. They do give direction during projects which we are fine with. Also, it isn't a dutch school. The school is english speaking and geared to the expats. Most dutch schools have a year long waiting list and the kids are in school 5 days a week which we didn't want her to do. It is a really nice school and the teachers are great! I will keep posting with her adventures!
:) Yay for Kaylin! How exciting! Did you cry on her first day? :) She's growing up SO fast! :) And Shane ... Too freakin' adorable w/ that backpack on... Poor Guy...stuck at home :) hehe.
5 comments:
We are so happy for you Kaylin!! Papa and I are so glad you had a great time in school! We are so proud of you! You will have to tell us more about it when we talk you next.
Little Shane does look lost :( Pretty soon it will his time too. I can't believe our little ones are getting so big....
Have fun,
Love, hugs and many kisses,
Papa & Mana Winters
hooray for school. I can't wait to hear more about her adventures. Any way you can get photos of her classroom? I would love to a see a european montessori school. What are you doing for her birthday- 3 is soooo old!!
I am so glad to hear that Kaylin enjoyed school. I too would be interested to see the classroom and hear some of what they do. What a great opportunity! Have fun, Kaylin!
Well, after talking more with her teachers, they don't follow all of the montessori guidelines. They do give direction during projects which we are fine with. Also, it isn't a dutch school. The school is english speaking and geared to the expats. Most dutch schools have a year long waiting list and the kids are in school 5 days a week which we didn't want her to do. It is a really nice school and the teachers are great! I will keep posting with her adventures!
:) Yay for Kaylin! How exciting! Did you cry on her first day? :) She's growing up SO fast! :) And Shane ... Too freakin' adorable w/ that backpack on... Poor Guy...stuck at home :) hehe.
Post a Comment