Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kaylin is 3!!


The little lady is 3 years old! On Friday she came into our room and said "Where are my friends!?" Thinking that her friends would be here right when she woke up to celebrate her big day. It took a bit to convince her that they would be here the following day to celebrate. She opened some presents before Matt left for work. We made some pink pancakes for breakfast and homemade pizza for dinner and a carrot cake for desert. I know I sound like a broken record, but it is so hard to believe she is 3!




We bought her this scooter and she LOVES it. These scooters are everywhere here and she was always asking to ride everyones.

Happy Birthday Kaylin!!

2 comments:

Debbie

Happy 3rd Birthday to you Kaylin!! I can wait to see you ride your scooter. And...now you are going to school...You are just growing too fast for me....I can't wait to see you in a few months!!
Love you always,
Mana Winters

Amber

THREE?!?! Where has the time gone. Looks like Kaylin had a fabulous birthday. : )