I just joined a knitting group which meets every Monday night at a cafe in the Center. So much fun! I am going to learn a lot from them. :)
13 years ago
It is official...we are moving to Amsterdam for 2 years! What a great way to document this new adventure.
5 comments:
HOORAY FOR YOU!!!!! I am so proud of you and love the socks. And so happy that you have a knitting group to join. I have a sweater for asher on my list and then socks for the family.
They look great. Can I get on the list for a PAIR? I am very proud of the knitters in our family...maybe some day I will learn.
What? You made those? They look awesome! You sure have a talent, now where is my pair :) Have fun at your knitting group.
Thanks!! I am hoping to make some for everyone although I already put down the pair I was making for Kaylin because I couldn't get a grocery bag out of my head! LOL. So, I'll make the grocery bag and then back to socks!
Those socks look expertly made!! good job! Keep up those needles flying.
Post a Comment