It is official...we are moving to Amsterdam for 2 years! What a great way to document this new adventure.
How wonderful! Great "Sunshine" pictures. Shane you have a beautiful smile and Kaylin, you are such a good singer! I love it and you just made my day... :)Love you always. Miss you and see you in 2 weeks!!!!!Mana
This reminds me of the Little Rascals -- I can hear a little Alfalfa for sure. :)
Oh My! So adorable! :D
Best Video EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How wonderful! Great "Sunshine" pictures. Shane you have a beautiful smile and Kaylin, you are such a good singer! I love it and you just made my day... :)
Love you always. Miss you and see you in 2 weeks!!!!!
Mana
This reminds me of the Little Rascals -- I can hear a little Alfalfa for sure. :)
Oh My! So adorable! :D
Best Video EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment