Saturday, April 24, 2010

Greece

After an unexpected extra week in Greece we are home!  We had a great time and I just posted pictures in the slide show on the right. I don't have captions on all of them, but I am getting there...
That is all for now, enjoy the pics!

5 comments:

Sean

I can't even believe how beautiful the pictures are!!! You guys did a great job!!! Its seriously breathtaking! I am just amazed by each picture. I still just can't get over it. I am 100% regretting not going with you guys!!!!!But at least now there are pictures and I can sit and listen to you telling me about everything over and over and over and over and over again!!! LOL 20 more days!!!!!

jules

Good job on the pics! That was A LOT! :) They seem a bit surreal. Like everything you photographed could only be found in a book - or something! Perfectly beautiful! :) Looks like you had a GREAT time (minus the flight delays & illness).. :)

Kate

Looks like you are both embracing fully the Ergo. Glad you had a great time and an extended vacation.

The Courtnage Family

Your pictures are amazing. Feel like I just went on vacation

Amber

Love the pictures!! Were the kids little olympians? What a great time it looks like you had. Enjoy the food -- you won't find anything like it.