Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pants

Yesterday I made both kids a pair of pants out of old t-shirts.  I started with a green pair for Shane and when I finished  I tried my hardest to get him to try them on.  He wanted nothing to do with them!  Luckily Kaylin was a trooper and put them on.  She ended up loving them and wore them the rest of the day...couldn't have made me happier! As she was trying them on I decided they would work perfectly as a pair of capris and then decided to make her a pair with some ruffles. 





































Shane tried his on this morning.
























Kaylin's are fitting a little bit funny, so I think I am going to take out the waistband and see if I can make them them a bit longer.

4 comments:

Debbie

Great idea! Dad & I have a ton of old t-shirts if you want them for your sewing projects...Thank you Kaylin for modeling Shane's pants! Kaylins pants are so cute with the ruffles I can't wait to see her in them. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday....
Love always and sending lots of kisses & hugs,
Mom/Mana

The Courtnage Family

You are so talented. Your children are so lucky to have you as their mom

Anonymous

What an awesome idea! Those green pants are possibly the cutest things I have ever seen!

Amber

You need to get a price tag on those! They look adorable.