Friday, March 12, 2010

First Quilt

I have completed my very first quilt!! I had so much fun doing it and have so many other fabric projects swimming around in my head! :) Like this skirt for Kaylin.

I also finished a bag to hold the yarn, needles, etc for whatever project I am working on. It is much nicer to have everything in one place and away from 4 little hands.

4 comments:

jules

LOVE it! So wish I had time to do fun stuff like that :p Good job! Can I hire you yet? :D

carydzik

Good form, indeed! I'm totally jealous... Congrats:)

The Courtnage Family

Wow!!!! I am jealous

Debbie

Sarah,
You did such a great job on your quilt! I really like the colors you used. Now that you got your feet wet, it will get easier and easier the next times. You are going to have to show me how and we can make one together when you get back her to live. Maybe next year I will have more time on my hands (retire???) Your bag is very pretty too. I'm so proud of you !
Love always,
Mom/Mana