We've been keeping busy here I just haven't taken the time to upload the pictures. I just finished a hat for Shane that is so cute! It is a little big and I am not too happy with the yarn, but it still looks okay. I am going to try with a different yarn and see how it comes out. I have a couple other projects that I have finished that I will be posting in the next day or two.
We just booked our trip to Greece in April! Excited doesn't even begin to express how I feel about this trip. We will be in Athens for 2 or so days then taking a cruise to a couple of different islands and then a stop in Turkey. We found a great deal on the trip. April is not peak season, kids go on the ship for free and if we booked by a certain date we received 30% off. Matt has been gone at least 3 days a week since January so we are really looking forward to some time all together!
I think we are going to stick around here this weekend...perhaps a bike ride or two.

3 comments:
I love Shane's little hat!! It is so cute (and so is he!!) You are sucha good knitter Sarah!
Thanks for the picture of Kaylin and Shane standing together, I'm going to update my car's radio screen. The last picture I have showing is when Shane was 6 mo's and Kaylin was still 2 years old. I love Kaylins pic also, she is wearing her cute little grin.
Have a great day,
Love always and sending lots of hugs and kisses,
Mom/Mana
love, love the hat. Greece sounds awesome and I hear turkey has some cool fabric- for a next quilt?
glad for the new posts, we miss you.
Boy does that ever look like you and Sean when you were younger :) How Cute !! You have such talent, keep the projects coming.
Post a Comment