12 years ago
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Shane's Dr Appt
Shane had a check up yesterday and he is on track for both height and weight. He weights 11.34kg and is 83cm which translates to 25 lbs and 32.7 inches. She said he is a bit ahead on his speech because he is putting a few 3-4 word sentences together. The past few weeks he has started to become really shy. So, I wanted to talk to her about how to help him with it. It might just be a stage or just his personality. When we go out he cries that he wants to go home and hides behind my legs if anyone looks at him. He does okay when we are at small playgroups, but has a harder time when there are more kids around especially bigger kids. He has fun, but is just a lot more cautious that Kaylin is. I'm not wanting to compare them, but sometime it surprises me how different they are when it comes to other people. Kaylin has always been so outgoing and Shane needs a little more time to assess the situation. I will gladly take all of the extra cuddles he wants though!! I am sure he will be pushing me out the door soon enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sarah- thats like how you and I were, when we were little you were more outgoing and I was way more shy...granted I was like that through childhood and didn't really get over that shy thing until I was older, SO I guess my attempt at trying to ease your worrying didn't really help at all. Sorry...LOL
Oh I am not worried that he is shy. I just feel bad for him because he gets so upset. Just trying to find the best way to ease his fears!:)
Post a Comment