It is official...we are moving to Amsterdam for 2 years! What a great way to document this new adventure.
This looks like a ton of fun! What exactly is it? Did you make it? really clever!
Thanks Gwenn! All I did was put salt on a tray and set out some shells and Kaylin put them in the salt and moved them around. I saw it on a blog, but for the life of me I can't remember which one.
Great idea - can't wait to do this w/ Kellen! :) Such a Montessori activity! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This looks like a ton of fun! What exactly is it? Did you make it? really clever!
Thanks Gwenn! All I did was put salt on a tray and set out some shells and Kaylin put them in the salt and moved them around. I saw it on a blog, but for the life of me I can't remember which one.
Great idea - can't wait to do this w/ Kellen! :) Such a Montessori activity! :)
Post a Comment