What a cute little boy! I love his haircut. His hair is a little darker now. Can't wait to see him again....Kaylin is getting to be a little spitfire huh? I love it!!! Although, I do remember those days between you and Sean...It's fun to laugh about now, but then it was so tramatic....check out my comments in "new family" Love always and lots of hugs & kisses, Mom
2 comments:
What a cute little boy! I love his haircut. His hair is a little darker now. Can't wait to see him again....Kaylin is getting to be a little spitfire huh? I love it!!! Although, I do remember those days between you and Sean...It's fun to laugh about now, but then it was so tramatic....check out my comments in "new family"
Love always and lots of hugs & kisses,
Mom
Oh my gosh - he is soooo cute! Love the haircut.
Post a Comment