Kaylin was not happy to be picked up from school today. So when I put her into the bike she was tired and crabby and decided to take her frustration out on Shane. (Who was crying when he woke up because he was ready to pick up "my tayin". Bet he regretted it at this point.) She sat across from Shane, not next to him because on Tuesday she complained the whole way back because his arm was touching her. So as soon as we started going she begins to kick his leg which obviously makes him upset. I end up pulling over and trying to talk to her because she is crying that she doesn't want him in the bike. She goes on to say she is staying in the bike until she can go back to school and she wants Shane to walk home. I told her he is too little to walk home and he would get lost. I said what would we do with out our Shanester. We sure would miss him wouldn't we? She says that he can go to another family with a big sister. LOL!!
Nothing I said was helping the matter so I started biking again and she continues to kick him and take his mittens off which sends him into a tissy. People all over the city could probably hear them crying! I park the bike, unbuckle them and get Shane out and then Kaylin. She immediately grabs his hat and runs away from him! He was so upset! I think it is pretty funny now, but not so much then!
Her mood has since improved and they are both sitting at their table coloring and making cakes for our birthdays.
12 years ago

4 comments:
Hmm...were we ever like that?? Thats a big YES! LOL I do recall you telling me numerous times that I was adopted and not your real brother...and I remember I kept writing my name in chalk on my closet doors and then telling Mom and Dad that you did it-and when they said that they didn't believe me, I said "Yes! It was her!! Why would I write my own name on the doors? She is just trying to get me in trouble!!" haha and then you got in trouble... LOL Aaahh the good old days...
Sean...you also left out the "you are an alien baby" too, ha,ha and the "Sarah is ALWAYS the check out lady, bank teller & the teacher and Sean was ALWAYS the person who buys things, goes to the bank or the student"...I remember the big sister/little brother issues...part of being a family...and good memories...it all works out and I love reliving them through Kaylin and Shane.
3 more months to go...
Lots of love & kisses,
Have a great weekend,
Mana/Mom
Another reason why we bought a min-van.....to separate you two so you each could have their own seat and didn't touch each other.....Remember the trip to Colorado Sarah ????Good Memories ha,ha
Love,
mom
That is too Funny!! I can remember Andy & Eric fighting and picking on each other, then in ten minutes there best buds again. Just part of being a family. I have too pulled my car over but never a bike (ha, ha )
Post a Comment