Saturday, March 21, 2009

10 Months

Our boy is 10 months old! He is quite the active little boy and can now take 4 steps in a row! He loves playing peek a boo, catch and has quite the little arm on him. He bangs and throws everything! He has two teeth on the bottom and 4 on top with a few more moving around. Kaylin is his greatest source of entertainment. He just can't help himself when she is playing and wants to be right there next to her which usually makes her very upset! He knows when he is not supposed to do something because he will look at what ever it is , the plant for example, and will then look at me and smile and then look back at the plant which he will do a few times in a row and then he will finally grab it if I don't get to him first. He has a great appetite and often eats more than Kaylin. I love that he is so cuddly and often just wants to sit in my lap while he plays and while he is playing he'll lean back and look up at me and smile...melts my heart every time! He also loves to ride on our shoulders. He is growing so fast.





He LOVES this carrot that his Auntie Kate made. He was crawling around with it hanging out of his mouth but I didn't get the camera in time. He took it to bed with him one night and didn't even want to let it go when I was putting his jammies on.






This was after dinner tonight!


Kaylin and Shane wrestling.



3 comments:

carydzik

Ha! Shane and Kaylin are so cute! It looks like fun to go to a game there! So glad you're having fun!
-Claire

Debbie

Happy 10 months Shane! He is growing so fast! All his pictures are so sweet, the one of him after supper where he is wearing his supper is just hilarious!!! I just can't stop laughing....Kaylin and Shane wrestling reminds me of you, Sarah and Sean. Just another way of brother and sister bonding.....
Sending Lots of love ,Hugs & kisses to you all and miss you so much.
Mom & Grandma (Mana)

Laura

I love the pics! Shane is such a big boy. I can't wait to see him :) I think the kids will have such fun together! The game looked crazy and fun.