Monday, March 16, 2009

Steps!!

Shane has taken his first steps! Yesterday morning he took a step from the table to the chair Matt was sitting on and today he took a step away from his wheel burro and one to me this afternoon! :)

4 comments:

Jane

Wow the adventure has started. I am so excited for him, maybe you will be sending a video soon. We had trouble opening the card on our computer. Glad you got to the zoo, hopefully next time the weather is better. Love to all
Hugs and lots of kisses
Mane Jane

Laura

How exciting! Maybe he and Cade can chase each other around :)

Debbie

Hooray for Shane, it won't take long now for him to start running, not walking. Watch out now for the climbing, hanging, jumping and whatever else exciting things a little boy can think of. I can see it in his eyes already. I love it!
Sending lots of love, hugs & kisses
Mom & Grandma (Mana)

jules

Woo Hoo! I mean - wait, that means TROUBLE! :) But still, how exciting! Wish we could be there to see it....