This afternoon we are going to have dinner with Lucy and her family. Chelsea and Aaron will be there also and we are looking forward to it!
So, I am starting to get some pain in my right hand from crocheting, so I have decided to try knitting again, taking some inspiration from my grandma who has been knitting up a storm. Also, just checked out Kate's blog and saw she has been knitting like crazy too...wish I could come have some knitting lessons from both of them now! I am also glad gram gave me a bunch of knitting supplies before I left. She has also been raving about the continental style of knitting and even told me to check out Google for some videos! Yes, grandma told me to check out Google! LOVING that she is starting to become computer savvy! Calling on Skype has given her some computer confidence! I am starting on a dishcloth which is not exciting at all, but I am just wanting to practice so I can move on to some bigger and better projects. I have ripped it out at least 4 times!
I have NO idea how I knitted Kaylin a hat last year...I seem to be struggling a bit, but have been obsessed and am starting to go a little faster.
Here are some pics from yesterday. Kaylin trying to take a picture with Shane, but he is not wanting to.
Curtains...endless enjoyment
Kaylin and I knitting this morning and Shane wanting in on the fun. See how I have been obsessed...12 pm and I'm still in jammies

2 comments:
Hi to my much loved adventurers,
So it's still raining alot in Amsterdam??? I was hoping it would have eased off a bit being March an all! Oh well, at least it's looking more like spring there than in the states...Although, it's going to be in the 50's today and 60's by thursday, YEAH! The zoo is always fun no matter what the weather is like, I bet everyone had lot of fun. I can safely assume Shane was pounding on that window in Kaylin's room. He really loved to do that on the door/window in the dining room downstairs when we were there in Jan. Sean and I were afraid he would break it and have to worry about how to get it fixed. Better watch out Sarah, Kaylin looks very interested in the knitting process and may show you a thing or too,ha,ha. Let know if I should bring some books with us when we come to visit with some how to's and pattern's to work with.
The time is flying, only 7 weeks to go before we can visit! YEAH!
Love you much and send Lots & Lots of kisses,
Mom & Grandma (Mana)
You two look so cute together on the chair knitting your such a good mom. Shane looks like he's getting really big and walking around, watch out here comes trouble now :) :)
Dawn
Post a Comment