So, I am sitting here while the kids are napping listening to the radio ( I get a Milwaukee station on the computer) anyway they are saying that there is a bill that is being proposed to make it illegal for kids under 12 to go sledding without a helmet. Are you KIDDING me?!! Am I completely nuts or does this sound absolutely crazy to you? My hands are actually shaking while writing this because I am so irritated. Yes, I understand that kids can get hurt sledding, but they also can get hurt learning to go downstairs, especially in this house! I am stunned. If you are really worried about your kids sledding maybe you should go with them and make sure there aren't any rocks, trees etc.. that they can run into.
ok, enough ranting for today.
12 years ago

3 comments:
Good job Sarah!! I love it!! Shane is so cute with his new hat. I agree with Dawn, you and Elizabeth could start a business. I didin't hear anything about the kids wearing helmets when sledding, but I agree with you. Maybe we can put the kids in a giant bubble when they go outside. Anyways, take a deep breath :) (in/out/in/out) ha ha Talk to you later
Denise
I'm with you woman... i guess it's all those lawsuits... it's exactly like that lady that sued mcdonalds for their coffee being to hot... she probably complained the day before that it wasn't hot enough! it's people like that that screw things up for the rest of us!
oh yeah... love you;)
Post a Comment