Sunday, February 1, 2009

8 Months

Shane is now 8 months old and VERY active! This child shakes and pounds EVERYTHING! If he can't make noise with it he wants nothing to do with it. He walks along the furniture and tries to stand by himself. Yesterday he stood for about 5 seconds with out falling...doesn't sound like a long time, but it felt like it when I was watching him. :) I put him on the scale the other day and he weighs about 17.5 lbs.

His third tooth came through two days ago and three more are very close to coming through so he has been a little fussy and always has a finger in his mouth.

The poor boy was not happy about getting his picture taken so we had to ask uncle Sean for help while mama tickled him...

He is getting better about sleeping through the night. He goes to bed at 7 wakes up for his paci around 10 and then will wake up to eat sometime between 3:30-6 and then wakes up for the day at 8.
I know I have said this many times, but he his getting so big so fast! We are so lucky to have such sweet and cuddly kids!

2 comments:

Debbie

I remember us trying to get his picture taken! He was not happy at all! I miss you all so much already :(
Sean said he has the urge to do another posting on the blog with his incredable and hillarious sense of humor...Wait and see!!!
Lots of Love and Kisses...
Mom & Grandma
P.S. I think I'm back to CTS (Central Standard Time). It wasn't pretty though on Friday afternoon. It felt like a wall hit me around 5:30 PM.

Jane

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time on your mini vacation. It was great to see you in Chicago. Sean, you did an awesome job with blog and if you ever start one of your own, please include me. It was so nice to see you on the web cam again. I just miss the simple things that happen like the smiles, singing and dancing and reading a story and especially the kisses. Talk to you soon.Glad to hear Deb and Sean made it home.
Hugs and kisses,
much love...
Mana Jane