Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tun Fun

Yesterday we met some friends at Tun Fun. It is basically an indoor playground that I had taken the kids to when we first came. It was pretty hectic the first time I went so when my friend Chelsea suggested it I thought it would be better. WRONG! It was so crazy. The idea of the place is great because they have areas for specific ages but trying to keep Kaylin in the appropriate area was not happening. She ran from the time we got there until we left. I am glad she had a place to run, but there were so many kids there and so many places she could duck into it was hard trying to contain her. Chelsea's kids and Lucy's kids were the same way. We thought they would be content staying together and playing in the same area. So a nice playgroup for the kids and moms left us all worn out! So, tomorrow, they along with another mom, Robin, are coming to our house. The kids can play and us moms can talk! I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Debbie

Hi ya'll,
I love the Valentine's pictures ! Kaylin & Shane are so cute! Delft looks so awesome! So picturesque (sp?). Another place we can visit in May. I bet the kids had a great time at Ton Fun and..had great naps afterwards to let you adults recoop, ha,ha.
Have fun with play group tomorrow, I know Kaylin's looking forward to it!
Love & Lots of hugs & kisses,
Mom & Grandma (Mana)

jules

Yeah - after talking to you today, and watching Kaylin fall asleep, it looks like that's one draining playground...Maybe it'll be less busy in the summer - when everyone wants to be outside!?!?!?! (Not that you'd want to try it when you could be outside, but...?) Thanks again for calling today..it was nice chatting with you! :-)