Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kaylin's Dr App

Kaylin had a Dr appointment today and I am happy to report that everything went very smoothly! Whew. I found the office easily, no breakdowns and overall a nice visit. The only mishap was riding back home, the plastic cover over the kids part of the bike blew off right into my face. Pretty embarrassing since there were people right behind me and I was blinded temporarily. They said something to me in Dutch, but I have no clue what it was! Oh well.
Kaylin is about 89 cm which is 35 inches and about 12 kilos which is about 27 lbs. She did get a shot and did VERY well with it. It was a Men. C shot which I don't think is given in the states. I am a little disappointed in myself because I should have told them to hold off so I could research it and talk to Matt. I guess I feel that since we are only here for 2 years what is the point of giving her a shot that is not required back home. I just wasn't expecting her to get one today.
After the appointment I went to schedule one for Shane. I was told to make it for early to Mid March, but the receptionist told me they didn't have any openings, but they have one for tomorrow morning at 11:40, so we'll be back there tomorrow!

0 comments: