Here is Shane's new hat! His blue one is getting a bit small so I took advantage of the pattern books I was given for Christmas. Very easy and very cute!
How cute! Sarah you are the crocheting Queen !!! How do you have the time to do this? When we were babysitting, those two little ones kept us going constantly....and when we had time to sit down, we were exhasted. Keep up the good work! Lots of Love and many, many kisses to you all, Mom & Grandma (Mana)
5 comments:
How cute! Sarah you are the crocheting Queen !!! How do you have the time to do this? When we were babysitting, those two little ones kept us going constantly....and when we had time to sit down, we were exhasted. Keep up the good work!
Lots of Love and many, many kisses to you all,
Mom & Grandma (Mana)
oh my goodness! TOO CUTE! :-)
He is to cute, you and Elizabeth will have to get together when you get back she crochets some really cute hats too.
Very cute hat, Sarah! I love those earflap hats.
That hat is awesome! I just started crocheting a couple months ago. Hope everything is great in the city!
-Sam
Post a Comment