Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kaylin's kitchen and Shane's 6 month pics

Kaylin finally got her kitchen set! She loves it! Here are pics with some serious bed head and the poor girl was sick too! She really likes to cook for us and even makes a few things for her brother. She is really starting to take a liking to him and really likes to hold him. Her doll that she got last Christmas is finally getting some attention too. She now feeds it and wraps it in a blanket and told me yesterday that her name is Lilly. We have a book with a character whose name is Lilly so I am guessing that is where the name came from.

Shane turned 6 months last Thursday and is getting so big so fast. He now sits very well, rolls and scoots his way around and yesterday got up on his knees and pushed forward and did a face plant into the carpet. Only a few tears were shed and then he was on to some other toy. He has started eating solid foods is loving the squash Matt made him a few days ago. When he is starting to get upset he scrunches up his nose and starts breathing heavily. So cute! :) He watches Kaylin like a hawk. He always knows right where she is. Kaylin usually loves it and says "Shane watching me." He just has to make sure he doesn't touch the toy she is playing with!



4 comments:

Debbie

Kaylin's kitchen set is going to get a lot uf use I can see. She really likes to cook and mix, mix, mix! I can't wait to have her make me something to eat! Little Shane is getting so big and it looks like he will be crawling soon. So much fun watching both of the kids growing and learning things so fast. Such cute pictures of Shane, he is such a happy little boy.
Happy Thanksgiving again,
Love, Hugs & Kisses,
Mom & Grandam (Mana)

Sean

I can't believe how BIG SHANE IS!!!!!!! He looks so grown up! And Kaylin looks like such a little lady...I miss all of you!!!

Kate

Shane looks so grown up. Hope you are settling into the new place.

Jane

Well I can only say I am so glad you are back on line. Missed you for the holiday, but managed to eat some food for you all. These are great pics of the kids. They are growing and changing too fast.It looks like KAylin is enjoying her kitchen set and Shane looks so cute in his rocker.
Much love and plenty of hugs and kisses.
Mom/Mana