We move today!! Yeah!! We really couldn't be happier. We picked up the keys last night and everything went well during the check in. I took a video of the house but forgot to bring my camera back here so I will have to post it later.
I also have pics to upload from the Heineken Tour we went on last Sunday. I don't think our Internet is available at the house yet, so it will probably be a week or so until I post again. Wish us luck that all of our stuff fits through the windows and doors!
12 years ago

6 comments:
Hi everyone! So glad to hear you are moving! Hope everything goes well... I know what it's like to have small windows and doors! Love -Claire
I am so happy you all are finally moving in! I hope everything goes well. Kaylin will be so happy to be able to sleep in her own bed tonight as you all will be ! I can't wait to see the pic's and video. Don't overdo it the first day though, ok?
Lots of LOVE, HUGS & KISSES..
Mom & Grandma (Mana)
Hooray for moving into a permanent venue. Have fun unpacking and getting reacquainted with all of your stuff.
K
YAY! I'm excited for you! Can't wait to see pics/video... Congrats!
How nice will it be to finally have your own stuff again. Hope everything fits. can't wait to see your pictures. Have fun :)
Well, I am so happy for you guys. Home at last. I do not know if we can go a week without a posting or a web visit, but I am relly glad all is well. Can't wait for the video and the pic's. Much love and many hugs and kisses.
Mom/Mana
Post a Comment