Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope you all had a great time with family and friends and I hope you all were stuffed with turkey and stuffing! :)
Our first Thanksgiving in our new home was pretty uneventful! Matt went to work and I stuck around here with the kids because the painters are still here working on the back. We did have a Thanksgiving dinner and were able to talk with family which was so nice. We even used our china for the first time. It was nice to finally have it out and ready to use for special occasions.
Turkey is hard to find here and we found that we could get one if we preordered it from Hanos which is like a Sams Club. Unfortunately we found out to late so we'll try next year. I made a small chicken, mashed potatoes, corn (had to search a bit for it), stuffing, rolls, pie (store bought), jello (brought from home) and I surprised Matt with some cheese dip...anyone in the Zomboracz Family circle knows how fantastic cheese dip is!
My helpers:
Kaylin was thrilled with her Jello!

1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a nice Thanksgiving dinner :) I love the picture of Kaylin and Shane Helping you ;) Miss you all!!!!
Post a Comment