Yesterday I booked the hotel for our trip to Brugge. I love this city and am excited to take mom, dad and Sean there. I am feeling extremely guilty going without Matt though. He is not going to be able to take time off when he comes back from Tokyo so he and I decided it would be better for me to go with my parents while he is still in Tokyo. That way we are not gone when he is home...we have been apart for too long already! I just feel bad that he is away working and I am going on a trip.
We are leaving the Monday after they get here and will come back on Wednesday. I found a great hotel that has a family room with a double bed downstairs and 2 single beds upstairs and they will bring in 2 baby beds. I was able to get it cheaper than getting 2 rooms, but with all the snoring that goes on in this family I may be regretting the decision! :)
I have decided to drive rather than take the train. It will be cheaper and won't take as long. The only concern is if my dad can handle riding in the passenger seat! I wonder how many..ummm..."discussions" we will have along the way!
I will have our new camera by then and can't wait to start taking pictures!
12 years ago

1 comments:
Sounds like you'll have an exciting time! How are you all going to fit in 1 car? Or are you taking 2? Can't wait to hear the snoring and passenger stories :) hehe....keep us posted...and HAVE FUN!!!!! :)
Post a Comment