Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pictures

Here is the link to the pictures we had taken last week. We are so happy with them and hope you enjoy them as much as we do!



http://www.kristenwoodphotography.com/

Click on portfolio

client galleries

Sarah & Matt

password: Zomboracz123

4 comments:

Debbie

OH MY GOSH!!!! These pictures are fantastic!!! I just can't pick any one as a "Best one", they all turned out so very nice! Your photographer really knows her stuff!
Lots of love always and many many kisses & hugs!
Mom & Mana

Jane

Amazing pictures. Can we get copies. I can not say which I like the best, but I do love the one of the family holding hands. How sweet is that. Much love and plenty of hugs.
Mana Jane

Amber

Those are great! What a keepsake. Love the kids on the bench...cute cute. Thanks for sharing.

Kate

They are great pictures but I am ready to see the fam amoung all those cute japanese! Hope you are all well, we be thinking about you lots.
give hugs to the kids.