We made it to Tokyo! The flight went really well, I couldn't have asked for the kids to have been better. I will write about all of that later because I have so much to write about from Mom, dad and Sean's visit and of course Shane's 1st birthday! I can't believe he is 1! I will be breaking up the posts so it isn't so overwhelming. So really this is just a post letting you know I will post again...soon! HA :)
Also, we had pictures taken last Thursday. Here is the link
http://blog.kristenwoodphotography.com She will be setting up an online gallery soon and will include the pics we had earlier of Shane.
I am working on a post from our trip to Brugge!
12 years ago

1 comments:
Sarah,
Those pictures are fantastic! She's very good at shooting your family just being yourselves. Those make the best pictures because they are so real. When you see her next tell her I really admire her style :) Oh and by the way, the Netherlands in spring is a photographer's dream!!
Hope you guys are well!
Steph
Post a Comment