I found instructions to make a fish cake which I thought would be so cute for his birthday and my mom found fish themed decorations and Goldfish crackers, fish stickers and bubbles for the gift bags. 

Shane is now bottle free! I had to add this picture because he looks so cute drinking from a sippy cup!
What a sweet boy.
He isn't a baby any more! This sweet boy makes us so happy and we are so blessed to have him. The past few weeks we have seen a huge jump in what he understands and his motor skills. He now claps, waves, walks well (close to a run), drives his cars and bangs everything he can find. He just started bringing books over to be read and is always on the look out for his treasured sticks. He sometimes will bring us objects when we ask and he tries to feed us. I have said this before, but he loves to cuddle and especially loves to be by his big sister!
We love you so much little boy! Happy Happy 1st Birthday!

1 comments:
What a cutie! :) He's growing so fast!
Post a Comment