Friday, May 8, 2009

Mom, Dad and Sean made it!

I am so happy to let you know that mom, dad and Sean are here. I couldn't be happier! Lucy came over at 9 this morning to watch the kids so I could go pick them up.
While waiting for them to come through the doors I thought I was going to be sick because I was so excited!
After what seemed like forever I finally saw them with a massive amount of luggage! Half of it being requests from us. :)
When we came home it took Kaylin all of 30 seconds to jump into Papa's arms and she has been there pretty much the whole day. She even wanted to take a nap with him this afternoon. So sweet.
It was like Christmas here after they came. Clothes, yarn, toys, snacks and the camera Matt and I decided to get as an early Christmas present. The camera is fantastic and I am having a great time learning about it.
We had lunch, the kids, dad and Sean napped, we played, ate dinner and then went to
the park. A great day!







Our little climber




Building a sandcastle


Destroying the sandcastle




4 comments:

The Courtnage Family

Glad your family made it to you safe and sound. Have a wonderful visit and look forward to hearing all about it:)

jules

YAY! So glad they made it safely - and you got your treats :) Have a great time!

Dawn

Looks like everyone is sooo happy!! We are liking all the pictures. Have a great time :)

Laura

I hope you have a wonderful visit. Enjoy every minute of it. :)