Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Funny

I keep forgetting to post this so now the story gets its own space...some of you my know that I enjoy taking extremely hot showers. Apparently I have the water so hot that the steam triggered the fire alarm! Yep, that is right my shower set the fire alarm off! It is an alarm that calls the apartment manager to let him know that an alarm has been triggered. So, about 20 min after my shower we get a knock on the door from the manager making sure everything is okay! OOPS! :)

3 comments:

Debbie

Hi Sarah,
That must have been embarrassing, ha,ha. I bet Matt had a field day with that, huh? Oh well, at least you know the alarm works and someone cares about it! Have a great day!
Love & Kisses to all,
Mom & Grandma (Mana)
XXXXXXXXX,OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kate

That's a great story, you better be careful when you steam veggies as well.

Anonymous

Hi Guy's
It seems like your getting settled in, and doing some exploring. How fun!! How is your new place coming along??