Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Queens Day

Queens Day is this Thursday, 30 April! I am getting SO EXCITED. It is the biggest celebration of the year. The kids and I are planning on meeting up with friends in the morning and spending the day out at about! Matt has the camera, so I hope to get some pictures from someone else.

Here is a link http://www.dutchamsterdam.nl/78-queens-day-in-amsterdam
and a video http://www.blinkx.com/video/amsterdam-queen-day/zmYlo1KOg4UhxiWeuqVQKQ

I am getting our change for the markets and trying to round up our orange clothing! I have a babysitter tomorrow afternoon, so I might pick up a few accessories.

Loving Amsterdam! :)


Matt should be updating the blog soon. He is doing well and having many different cultural experiences!

2 comments:

jules

Oh My Gosh!!! Queen's Day looks and sounds exciting! Looks like it'll be MORE busy than Summerfest on a busy day... :) I want to know what kinds of deals you find...if any. Have FUN! And share your experiences :) (And how did the hosted playdate go???)

Debbie

Sounds like a fun day! Too bad we are coming 1 & 1/2 weeks too late...Oh well maybe next year...
have fun!
Lots of Love, hugs & Kisses...
Mom & Grandma (Mana)