12 years ago
Monday, April 20, 2009
Shane's Dr Appt
Today Shane had is 11 month doctors appointment. We hopped on the bike and made our way to our 2:10 appointment. It is such a nice day and I really love that the kids like the bike so much. It is so fun to look down in front of me and see their little heads and Shane hanging his arm over the side. Anyway, the doctor's appointment went well. Shane weights 9.33kg which is 20.5 lbs and he is 72.8 cm which is 28.7 inches. The doctor was surprised that he was walking so well and told us that we are giving him "WAY TOO MUCH MILK!!!! NO MORE THAN 2 BOTTLES A DAY!!!" Ummmm okay lady. We will stick with what we are doing. He gets 3-4. One when we wakes up, one at lunch, one in the afternoon/dinner and one before bed. I have been thinking of weaning him from the one before bed because there are days when I know he really isn't hungry for one, but still drinks it as part of his nighttime routine. 2 seems like not enough to me and I think we'll stick with what our doctor back in the states told us to do with Kaylin. He does get to start on regular milk when he turns one and we plan on having him off the bottle soon after that. No shots today! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Happy 11th month birthday to Shane!! I'm glad the Dr. appt went well and that it was a nice day for bike riding. I agree...I think you should adhere to the kids doctors medical advice in the states. I hope you have a great Monday!
Say hi to Matt for us...
Love,
Mom & (Mana)
Post a Comment