Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Shane's Pictures

Just a short post here...we had a GREAT time with the Kilmartin's this past weekend and I will write more about the weekend in a bit. They are off exploring Germany now and we'll see them again on Easter. Kaylin keeps asking when they will be back. When they were leaving she packed some toys in her backpack and put her shoes on and said she was going with them!

Last Thursday morning we had pictures taken of Shane and Kaylin. Primarily Shane since we haven't had professional photos of him taken since he was 3 months and I finally found someone who we love. Her name is Kristen Wood and she is the wife of a guy Matt works with. Both kids had a runny nose so we didn't get as many as we would have liked, but I wasn't worried because she is coming back in May to take Shane's 1 year picture, Kaylin's 2 1/2 year picture and our family picture and I can't wait! Right now she is in South Africa so when she gets back she will set up a gallery of all the pics, but you can see a couple on her blog at kristenwoodphotography.wordpress.com. Scroll down a bit and you'll see the posting. I love the park bench ones and the one of Kaylin running...
I'll let you know when all have been posted.

3 comments:

jules

OMG!!! Those pics are GREAT!!!!!! I love them. Shows them in a very natural light... :)

Janelle

These are AMAZING!!!! Your kids could seriously be in a magazine...they are so cute and the pictures are that awesome! So cool the photographer was able to capture these little moments!

The Courtnage Family

Wow, the pictures turned out great, they are super cute kids. Can't wait to see more.