12 years ago
Friday, June 19, 2009
Ask and you shall receive....
Well it certainly isn't a coincidence that I ran into a very helpful lady twice in one morning when I have been having a rough time. Jessica is a women who lives in our building. She took me to a store just down the road where I can find diapers when previously I had been walking 25 minutes to the only store where I could find them. She then took me to a community room a few blocks away where I could take the kids to play for free! It was an old school so there is a gym and playroom. The also have a program for the kids on Monday and Wednesday mornings. She also told me about an English speaking Montessori school that Kaylin can go to. We don't have to be residents and can pay weekly or maybe even daily. I will check it out next week. Awesome. I feel 100% better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Sarah,
See, things always seem to work out somehow. It really seems like your doing a GREAT job, I agree with everyone, don't be so hard on your self. Just take one day at a time. That was very nice of that lady to help you, maybe she has some other ideas to help you?
Auntie Dawn
I am so glad fate was listening to you!!!! I'm sure this will make your days alot more eventful and less time consuming as to walking to the store. I'm so happy for you!
Love & kisses to all
Mom & Mana
ALSO.....I wanted to say what a cute sweater!!!You did a great job on it! Now that you know how it turns out, you can make the size 2, or even one for Kaylin...
Good Job!!!!
Love Mom
Yay! :) It all works out in the end! :) Little by little you'll feel at home everywhere! :)
Sarah,
How in the heck did you make that sweater. It looks store bought. You sure do have talent!! You are a great Mom keep your spirits up. Everything always seems to turn out for the best.
Auntie Denna
Post a Comment