12 years ago
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Practicing for Sushi
Here Kaylin is practicing her roll for sushi...even though we didn't have any fish. We had rice for dinner and then I remembered we had Nori (seaweed). So, even though all we had was the rice and Nori it was fun to roll and a way to get Kaylin to eat it!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
asher loves his rolls. we never have fish, just veggie maki rolls. I wonder how the nori differs from here?
so envious.
This is so awesome! Have you heard about little bento boxes Sarah? They are little Japanese lunch boxes with different compartments- some people are very creative with their designs (and have a little too much time on their hands). Here's a cool site: http://lunchinabox.net/ It would be a fun way for your kiddies to eat a picnic meal out on the town.
-Sam
SWEET! Have you had any sushi/sashimi yet? I bet it's spectacular!!! I'm with kate...totally envious :) Glad you get this experience too! :)
oh yes, bento box fun, be sure to pick up one of those!
Thanks for the info on the bento boxes. I have read a little about them and I think I saw some kids at the park with them the other day. Have yet to find them at the store, but I will keep looking!
I haven't had as much sushi etc as I would like, but I am on a mission to change that! :)
Post a Comment