My very first knit sweater is complete! Well, I just have to add the buttons and then it will be complete. It is a size 18 months and I wish I would have made a size 2. Oh well. Maybe it will stretch a bit! :)
It is beautiful. You sure are talented. Shane looks so cute.I am glad you met that nice lady.Things do have a way of working out. Keep knittting. love, jane
Sarah, the sweater looks great. Good job!! I'm glad you met someone who you can ask for help and who knows the city. Hang in there and I can't wait to see you when you come home :) Denise
4 comments:
It is beautiful. You sure are talented. Shane looks so cute.I am glad you met that nice lady.Things do have a way of working out. Keep knittting. love, jane
WOW! I am impressed Sarah!!! That looks so cool! Great job :)
Sarah, the sweater looks great. Good job!! I'm glad you met someone who you can ask for help and who knows the city. Hang in there and I can't wait to see you when you come home :)
Denise
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE IT! That is WAY too cute!!!! :) You have such a stylin' little boy! :)
Post a Comment