It is official...we are moving to Amsterdam for 2 years! What a great way to document this new adventure.
mmmmm....that looks so good! :)
I love those tofu skins! I can't wait to eat with you all when you are stateside!!! I think i will make us some rolls soon. A loves umami.
Is that what the brown sweet roll is? It is so good! Which one is umami? I don't know the correct names! :)
umami is just the Japanese 6th flavor. salty, sour, sweet, bitter- or maybe just the 5th- it is the nori, seaweed flavor.you can get the skins canned o9ver here and stuff them with sushi rice.yum, yum. If you are at a grocer, could you bring us some japanese sea salt?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
mmmmm....that looks so good! :)
I love those tofu skins! I can't wait to eat with you all when you are stateside!!! I think i will make us some rolls soon. A loves umami.
Is that what the brown sweet roll is? It is so good! Which one is umami? I don't know the correct names! :)
umami is just the Japanese 6th flavor. salty, sour, sweet, bitter- or maybe just the 5th- it is the nori, seaweed flavor.
you can get the skins canned o9ver here and stuff them with sushi rice.
yum, yum. If you are at a grocer, could you bring us some japanese sea salt?
Post a Comment